- Childcare Survey
- Swim Lessons Survey
> Home Page > Early Care & School Age > Child Care Rates
Child Care Rates
Program Rates effective January 1, 2015
Registration fee $35.00 (non-refundable)
Infant – Preschool Age Full Time Care (over 5 hours a day 5 days/wk)
Infants (6 wks –up to age 1.)
Members $140.00/wk Non-members $165.00/wk
Toddler ( 1 year to 2 years.)
Member $135.00/wk Non-member $160.00/wk
Preschool Age (3 – 5 years old)
Members $120.00/wk Non-members $145.00/wk
Part time (over 5 hours day 2 -4 days/wk )
Member $27.00/day Non-members $34.00/day
Half –Day (under 5 hours 2 – 5 days/wk)
Member $21.00/day Non-Member $28.00/day
Before School (Kindergarten – 6th grade)
Member $15.00/wk Non-Member $20.00/wk
Member $45.00/wk Non-Member -$60.00/wk
No School Fun Days
Member $22.00/day Non-member $32.00/day
Summer Camp (K – 6th grade)
Members $100.00/wk Non-members $125.00/wk
Drop In care fee $5.00/hour (regardless of type of membership) Based on availability
Full Time students only: 5 Free days per contracted year. Free days begin three months after the first day of enrollment and are forfeited if not used in one year. If you wish to use a Free Day, please do so in writing and return to the Childcare Director.
Full Time students only: The youngest child of the family will be calculated at the full rate. The oldest members of the family receive a 10% discount off their rate (as long as they all attend the same number of days per week.)
Families can contract part time days to equal a weekly fee
Summer Camp has to contract a minimum 3 full time days.
After school can contract by the day at the half day fee
Bill and Payment Policy:
1. Payments are due on Monday for the following weeks tuition.
2. Billing is done prior to the week and contractual rates do not change without notice.
3. If a family has insufficient funds, their child(ren) will be asked to take a leave of absence
until payments have been made. A child’s spot many not be held during that time.
4. If no payment is made, families will be asked to leave the center.
5. Re-enrollment requires a family to pay the $35.00 registration fee.
6. CCIS families are responsible for their weekly co-pay the first day of each service week.
7. Weekly co-pays that are not received by the end of each service week are reported to CCIS.
8. The YMCA will charge $30.00 for any insufficient funds.
9. Drop-In Care is subject to availability and is due at time of drop off.
Online Account Payments
Pre-K Counts: A Mother's Testimonial
Corry Otter's Swim Team
Y Playtime - June 22 & July 20, ages 4-6
Enrichment Healthy Educ. Classes Youth
Enrichment Healthy Educ. Classes Adults
Free babysitting available
@ Y Mon. 6:15pm-8:30pm
@ Rex Tues 5:00pm-7:00pm
@ Rex Wed 5:45pm-8:30pm
@ Rex Thur 5:00pm-7:00pm
Click for Schedules.....
Pool Schedule - July 11 - Aug 4
Summer Fitness Schedule
Youth Sports Schedule
Youth Sports St. Thomas Schedule
Open Gym Schedule