- 1 What are the four health-related components of physical fitness quizlet?
- 2 What are the main components of health-related fitness?
- 3 What are the 5 components of health related fitness and give their definition?
- 4 What are the six components of skill related physical fitness?
- 5 What are 6 health components?
- 6 What are examples of health-related fitness?
- 7 What are the 10 types of physical fitness?
- 8 What is the health related components?
- 9 What are the 5 parts of skill Related Fitness?
- 10 What are the 7 principles of exercise?
- 11 What is another name for skill related fitness?
Physical capacities that contribute to health: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
What are 6 health components?
Physical, Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Environmental and Social.
Endurance, or aerobic, activities increase your breathing and heart rate. They keep your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy and improve your overall fitness. Examples include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, and biking. Strength, or resistance training, exercises make your muscles stronger.
What are the 10 types of physical fitness?
10 Components of Fitness
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance.
There are five health-related components of fitness: flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and body composition. Remember that fitness is for everyone.
What are the 5 parts of skill Related Fitness?
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time.
What are the 7 principles of exercise?
The principles of specificity, progression, overload, adaptation, and reversibility are why practicing frequently and consistently are so important if you want to improve your performance.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.