- 1 How do you test components of fitness?
- 2 What tests are in the Fitnessgram?
- 3 What are the 5 components to fitness?
- 4 What are the 4 Fitnessgram tests?
- 5 What are the six components of the Fitnessgram?
- 6 How many Fitnessgram tests are there?
- 7 How do I get the V shape?
- 8 What are the 4 principles of exercise?
- 9 What are the 10 activities in physical fitness?
- 10 What are the 8 components of fitness?
- 11 What are the 3 types of fitness activities?
How do you test components of fitness?
Testing health-related components of fitness
- Strength – Hand grip dynamometer.
- Strength – One rep max test.
- Cardiovascular endurance – Multi-stage fitness test.
- Cardiovascular endurance – Twelve minute Cooper run or swim.
- Flexibility – Sit and reach test.
- Speed – 30 metre sprint test.
What tests are in the Fitnessgram?
Test Options and Equipment
- One-Mile Run. • Flat, measured running course. • Stopwatch. • Scale.
- PACER4 (Progressive Aerobic Cardiovascular Endurance Run) • Flat, nonslippery surface 15 or 20 meters in length. • CD or cassette player with adequate volume.
- Walk Test. • Flat, measured course. • Stopwatch.
What are the 5 components to fitness?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the 4 Fitnessgram tests?
The FITNESSGRAM fitness test battery evaluates five different parts of health-related fitness, including aerobic capacity, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
What are the six components of the Fitnessgram?
Terms in this set (5)
- Cardiovascular endurance. Pacer mile run.
- Muscular endurance. Curl up sit up.
- Muscular strength. Push up.
- Flexibility. Sit and reach.
- Body composition. Height and weight.
How many Fitnessgram tests are there?
How many FITNESSGRAM tests do I have to pass to pass the overall test? You must pass at least 5 of 6 tests to pass overall.
How do I get the V shape?
The V Shape Workout
- Exercise 1. LAT PULL DOWNS / ASSISTED CHINS. 3 Sets. 8 Reps. 60s Rest.
- Exercise 2. INCLINE BENCH. 3 Sets. 8 Reps. 60s Rest.
- Exercise 3A. SHOULDER PRESS. 3 Sets. 8 Reps. No Rest.
- Exercise 3B. LATERAL RAISES. 3 Sets. 8 Reps. 120s Rest.
- Finisher. TREADMILL, ROWER OR BIKE SPRINTS. 8 Rounds. 30s Work. 30 Rest.
What are the 4 principles of exercise?
In order to get the maximum out of your training you need to apply the four key principles of training – specificity, progression, overload and individualisation – to what you do.
What are the 10 activities in physical fitness?
- Water aerobics.
- Jogging and running.
- Aerobic exercise classes.
- Bicycle riding (stationary or on a path)
- Some gardening activities, such as raking and pushing a lawn mower.
What are the 8 components of fitness?
How Fit Are You? – The 8 Components of Fitness By Michael Grogan
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Local Muscle Endurance.
- Strength – Endurance.
What are the 3 types of fitness activities?
The Three Kinds of Fitness
- Aerobic fitness. Aerobic activities condition your heart and lungs.
- Muscle strengthening. Stronger muscles can mean either more powerful muscles that can do bigger jobs (such as lifting heavier weights) or muscles that will work longer before becoming exhausted (endurance).