- 1 When an enlisted member fails their most recent physical fitness assessment their eligibility for advancement or frocking enters what status?
- 2 Who determines a sailors eligibility for advancement?
- 3 What is the purpose of the HYT program PMK EE?
- 4 What commissioning program advances you to e5 for pay purposes?
- 5 What leadership style puts people first?
- 6 What individual S is are ultimately responsible for the safety of a Navy unit?
- 7 When a sailor receives one or two 2.0 trait grades on his performance?
- 8 When your ship passes the USS Arizona Memorial?
- 9 When a sailor wants to request career waypoints access they should submit?
- 10 Which of the following advancement eligibility requirements is the most important?
- 11 What is the basic purpose of all communications?
- 12 Is PMK EE mandatory?
- 13 Can an enlisted sailor become an officer?
- 14 What benefits do you lose in Sta 21?
- 15 Can an enlisted Navy man become an officer?
When an enlisted member fails their most recent physical fitness assessment their eligibility for advancement or frocking enters what status?
When an enlisted member fails his most recent physical fitness assessment his eligibility for advancement or frocking enters what status until the next monthly fitness enhancement program physical fitness assessment? the answer is not deferred.
Who determines a sailors eligibility for advancement?
30. What will my advancement opportunity be next cycle? Quotas are the total number of test-takers who will be advanced. Quotas, or vacancies, within each rating community and paygrade are determined by the Chief of Naval Personnel, Commander, Naval Reserve Force, and Enlisted Community Managers.
What is the purpose of the HYT program PMK EE?
The High Year Tenure (HYT) Program is a vital and effective force shaping tool to properly size and shape the active and Reserve Navy. This is a total force policy which establishes standardized length-of-service (LOS) gates by pay grade balanced with a waiver process that allows Navy to retain the right Sailor.
What commissioning program advances you to e5 for pay purposes?
Upon reporting for training, what commissioning program advances you to E-5 for pay purposes? Officer Candidate School.
What leadership style puts people first?
Servant leadership A servant leader puts people first. They believe team members who feel personally and professionally fulfilled will be more efficient and regularly produce quality work. They tend to have a high level of respect from the people they lead due to their focus on employee satisfaction and collaboration.
What individual(s) is/are ultimately responsible for the safety of a Navy unit? Commanding Officer only.
When a sailor receives one or two 2.0 trait grades on his performance?
When a sailor receives one or two 2.0 trait grades on his performance evaluation, he can NOT receive higher than what promotion recommendation? A performance evaluation will reflect the reporting senior’s decision.
When your ship passes the USS Arizona Memorial?
A ship passing the USS Arizona Memorial renders honors by sounding, “Attention,” and all hands topside render a hand salute until the ship has passed the memorial and “Carry on” is sounded.
When a sailor wants to request career waypoints access they should submit?
SAAR-N (OPNAV FORM 5239/14) is required to gain access and to edit access to Career Waypoints. All new users requesting access, including those who did not log onto the system for over 90 days and lost access, will be required to submit a SAAR-N in order to gain access.
Which of the following advancement eligibility requirements is the most important?
CO/OIC RECOMMENDATION. CO/OIC recommendation is the most important advancement eligibility requirement.
What is the basic purpose of all communications?
Communication serves five major purposes: to inform, to express feelings, to imagine, to influence, and to meet social expectations. Each of these purposes is reflected in a form of communication.
Is PMK EE mandatory?
It’s called the Professional Military knowledge Eligibility Examination, “PMK-EE” for short, and sailors must get 80 percent of the questions in five test topic areas right or the process starts over. Passing the PMK-EE is mandatory for advancement up to chief.
Can an enlisted sailor become an officer?
Enlisted-to-officer programs allow Sailors in the United States Navy to become an officer if they meet the criteria specified for a particular officers program. Besides recommendations for the specific program you should be aware of what applies to all programs.
What benefits do you lose in Sta 21?
A: No, STA-21 students are not eligible for TA, or NCF while participating in STA-21. However, you do not lose the benefits. They can be used for higher education after commissioning.
Luckily, all five branches of the armed forces have made it possible for an enlisted service member to become an officer. Although a service member can be promoted to warrant officer because of his technical expertise, someone who wants to become a commissioned officer must attend officer candidate school.