- 1 Which of the following are considered skill related fitness components quizlet?
- 2 Which of the following is considered a skill related parameter of physical fitness?
- 3 Which of the following is considered a health related physical fitness component quizlet?
- 4 Which of the following is a purpose of the exercise warm up quizlet?
- 5 What are the six component of skill related fitness?
- 6 What are the 5 health components?
- 7 What are the 5 parts of skill Related fitness?
- 8 What are the five elements of fitness quizlet?
- 9 What are five health and wellness components?
- 10 What are the four components of physical fitness quizlet?
- 11 What are the goals of physical fitness?
- 12 When stretching you should never what?
- 13 What are the two phases of cooldown?
The skill-related components of physical fitness include agility, balance, coordination, power, reaction time, speed, and strength.
The six skill related components of fitness: agility, balance, coordination, power, reaction time, and speed.
Physical capacities that contribute to health: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
Which of the following is a purpose of the exercise warm up quizlet?
The purpose of a warm up is to help prepare your body for the exercise you are about to do. It lets you get ready gradually instead of just getting thrown into a workout. The way you warm up is by doing exercises that is a bit less active n such compared to the main exercise you plan to do.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas.
What are the 5 health components?
There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
What are the 5 parts of skill Related fitness?
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time.
What are the five elements of fitness quizlet?
Cardiovascular fitness, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition.
What are five health and wellness components?
There are five main aspects of personal health: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual. In order to be considered “well,” it is imperative for none of these areas to be neglected. The Health and Wellness Educators (HAWES) want to inform you, the student, of ways to maximize your personal wellness.
What are the four components of physical fitness quizlet?
Terms in this set (15)
- Cardiovascular endurance.
- Body Composition.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular Endurance.
What are the goals of physical fitness?
The Most Common Fitness Goals and how to Reach Them
- Get healthy in body and mind to live a longer and more fulfilled life.
- Lose weight/fat.
- Gain weight/muscle.
- Lose fat and gain muscle (aka “tone” up) (aka “look good naked”)
When stretching you should never what?
When stretching, it’s best to avoid bouncing or jerky movements to try and push further into the stretch. These ridged movements can tear tendons and muscles. This type of stretching, called Ballistic stretching, causes the muscle to shorten which counteracts the muscle lengthening you’re ultimately going for.
What are the two phases of cooldown?
Describe the two phases of a cooldown. Cardiovascular cooldown – slowing heart rate, stretching cooldown – get your flexibility levels up. How long should a cooldown last?