- 1 Which of the following is not a health-related component of fitness quizlet?
- 2 Which of the choices is not a component of fitness?
- 3 Which of the following is NOT considered a skill related component?
- 4 What are the 4 main areas of health fitness?
- 5 Which of the following is a health-related component of physical fitness?
- 6 Which of the following is a health-related component of fitness group of answer choices?
- 7 What are the six components of skill-related fitness?
- 8 What are the 5 components of fitness?
- 9 Is a skill related component of physical fitness?
- 10 What is another name for skill related fitness?
- 11 What are the 6 skill related fitness components and examples?
- 12 What are the 10 best exercise?
- 13 What are the three types of exercises?
cardiovascular fitness. Which of the following is not a component of a health-related fitness? muscular strength.
Which of the choices is not a component of fitness?
Anaerobic capacity is not a measure of physical fitness as it cannot be used to measure the fitness metrics of a person. Agility is the measure of a person to move fast and run well. Flexibility is the ability of a person to twist his body in different ways.
Flexibility is not a component of skill related fitness.
What are the 4 main areas of health fitness?
Research has shown that it’s important to get all four types of exercise: endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility. Each one has different benefits. Doing one kind also can improve your ability to do the others, and variety helps reduce boredom and risk of injury. 5
Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
The five health-related components of physical fitness are cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, body composition and nutrition.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
What are the 5 components of fitness?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time. These skill-related components are movements that are necessary for an individual to successfully demonstrate a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
The six skill related components of fitness: agility, balance, coordination, power, reaction time, and speed. Likewise, what are some examples of physical skills? They are cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.
What are the 10 best exercise?
Why these 10 exercises will rock your body
- Lunges. Challenging your balance is an essential part of a well-rounded exercise routine.
- Pushups. Drop and give me 20!
- Standing overhead dumbbell presses.
- Dumbbell rows.
- Single-leg deadlifts.
- Side planks.
What are the three types of exercises?
The three main types of exercise are cardiovascular exercise, strength training and stretching. All three types of exercise are important for physical fitness.