- 1 What chapter of the uniform regulations manual describes the order of precedence for awards?
- 2 When a member of the chain of command receives an informal report of discrimination?
- 3 What is the objective of the Navy’s safety program?
- 4 What program covers all on duty and off duty areas concerning safety in the Navy?
- 5 Can you wear your Marine Corps uniform in public?
- 6 Can you wear Navy service uniform in public?
- 7 What leadership style puts people first?
- 8 What person at your command has mandatory membership on the command assessment team cat?
- 9 When wearing the black jacket in uniform The zipper should be closed up to what minimum position?
- 10 What is the primary goal of any safety program?
- 11 What report is used to document unsafe or unhealthful working conditions?
- 12 What is the proper term for frames that run parallel with the keel?
- 13 What program covers all on duty and off?
- 14 Who does the safety officer directly report to Navy?
- 15 Who is responsible for managing the safety and occupational health program navy?
What chapter of the uniform regulations manual describes the order of precedence for awards?
Chapter 10 explains the precedence of wearing awards and lists the different awards and attachments to each award.
When a member of the chain of command receives an informal report of discrimination?
Therefore, when any member of a command chain gets an informal report of discrimination or harassment, it must be reported within 24 hours to ensure that adequate and timely intervention and action is taken.
What is the objective of the Navy’s Safety Program? To enhance operational readiness.
NAVY – OPNAV 5100.25C – (N09F) NAVY RECREATION AND OFF-DUTY SAFETY PROGRAM | Engineering360.
Can you wear your Marine Corps uniform in public?
Except when authorized, Marines and Sailors cannot wear their uniform when participating in public speeches, demonstrations, assemblies, interviews, picket lines, marches, rallies, or any public demonstration which may imply service sanction for a cause that furthers personal or partisan views on political, social,
Navy personnel traveling aboard any military organic or commercial contracted (chartered) aircraft may wear civilian clothing when traveling on regular /emergency leave or Space A travel. Personnel on PCS or TAD orders may travel in civilian clothing unless otherwise directed by cognizant authority.
What leadership style puts people first?
Servant leadership A servant leader puts people first. They believe team members who feel personally and professionally fulfilled will be more efficient and regularly produce quality work. They tend to have a high level of respect from the people they lead due to their focus on employee satisfaction and collaboration.
What person at your command has mandatory membership on the command assessment team cat?
Mandatory membership includes the Executive Officer (XO), one department head (DH), one department leading chief petty (LCPO) officer, command career counselor, personnel officer, legal officer, Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) point of contact (POC), drug and alcohol program advisor (DAPA), command
When wearing the black jacket in uniform The zipper should be closed up to what minimum position?
Only direct point to point transit is appropriate when the flight jacket is worn to and from work with working uniforms (excluding Navy Blue Coveralls, which may be worn in immediate working spaces only). Close zipper at least 3/4 of the way when worn.
What is the primary goal of any safety program?
The main goal of safety and health programs is to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and deaths, as well as the suffering and financial hardship these events can cause for workers, their families, and employers.
What report is used to document unsafe or unhealthful working conditions?
1960.28 – Employee reports of unsafe or unhealthful working conditions. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
What is the proper term for frames that run parallel with the keel?
The frames support lengthwise members which run parallel to the keel, from the bow to the stern; these may variously be called stringers, strakes, or clamps.
What program covers all on duty and off?
Occupational safety has long been an element of the overall Navy safety program that also includes explosives safety, nuclear safety, aviation safety, acquisition and system safety, traffic safety and off-duty safety.
U.S. Navy Regulations charges commanding officers with absolute responsibility for the safety, well-being, and efficiency of their commands. Executive Officer The safety officer reports to the executive officer about administrative matters. You just studied 14 terms!
The safety officer is responsible for managing the SOH program. The duty of the safety officer or safety manager is to make sure all personnel understand and strictly enforce all prescribed safety precautions.