- 1 What are the 3 components of physical fitness?
- 2 Which three components does health related physical fitness include quizlet?
- 3 Which of the following are the three components of muscular fitness?
- 4 What are the six components of skill related fitness?
- 5 What are the 5 components of health and wellness quizlet?
- 6 What are the five components of health and wellness How are they defined?
- 7 What are the four health related components of physical fitness quizlet?
- 8 What are the 5 components of fitness?
- 9 What are the 3 basic principles of exercise?
- 10 What are the 10 component of physical fitness?
- 11 What are the 4 types of physical activities?
- 12 What are the 3 types of fitness activities?
What are the 3 components of physical fitness?
A. Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
Terms in this set (11)
- Aerobic endurance / Cardiovascular endurance.
- Muscular endurance.
- Muscular strength.
- Body composition.
Which of the following are the three components of muscular fitness?
Components of muscular fitness
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
What are the 5 components of health and wellness quizlet?
Cardiovascular fitness, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition.
What are the five components of health and wellness How are they defined?
There are five main aspects of personal health: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and intellectual. In order to be considered “well,” it is imperative for none of these areas to be neglected.
Physical capacities that contribute to health: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
What are the 5 components of fitness?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
What are the 3 basic principles of exercise?
The best fitness training programs are built on three principles: overload, progression, and specificity. By using these principles, you can design an exercise program that improves performance, skill, ability, and physical fitness.
What are the 10 component of physical fitness?
10 Components of Fitness
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance.
What are the 4 types of physical activities?
The four main types of physical activity are aerobic, muscle-strengthening, bone-strengthening, and stretching.
What are the 3 types of fitness activities?
The Three Kinds of Fitness
- Aerobic fitness. Aerobic activities condition your heart and lungs.
- Muscle strengthening. Stronger muscles can mean either more powerful muscles that can do bigger jobs (such as lifting heavier weights) or muscles that will work longer before becoming exhausted (endurance).