- 1 Which is not a component of health-related physical fitness?
- 2 Which of the following is a health-related component of physical fitness?
- 3 Which of the following is not a health-related fitness component quizlet?
- 4 Which of the following is a health-related component of physical fitness quizlet?
- 5 What are the six components of skill related fitness?
- 6 Is a skill-related component of physical fitness?
- 7 What are 5 components of physical education?
- 8 Which of the following is a health related component of fitness group of answer choices?
- 9 What are the four factors that control cardiorespiratory development?
- 10 What is another name for skill related fitness?
- 11 What are the five components of health and wellness quizlet?
- 12 What are the four related components of physical fitness?
- 13 What are the four health related components?
Bone density is not a component of health-related fitness.
Health-related components of Physical Fitness. There are five components of physical fitness: (1) body composition, (2) flexibility, (3) muscular strength, (4) muscular endurance, and (5) cardiorespiratory endurance.
cardiovascular fitness. Which of the following is not a component of a health-related fitness? muscular strength.
Physical capacities that contribute to health: cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. The ability of the body to perform prolonged, large-muscle, dynamic exercise at moderate to high levels of intensity.
There are six skill-related fitness components: agility, balance, coordination, speed, power, and reaction time. Skilled athletes typically excel in all six areas. Agility is the ability to rapidly and accurately change the direction of the body.
Skill-related fitness is broken down into six different components; agility, speed, power, balance, coordination, reaction time. These skill-related components are movements that are necessary for an individual to successfully demonstrate a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
What are 5 components of physical education?
5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body Composition.
The five health-related components of physical fitness are cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, body composition and nutrition.
What are the four factors that control cardiorespiratory development?
cardiovascular endurance, muscular fitness (strength and endurance), and body flexibility. (also maximal oxygen consumption, maximal oxygen uptake, peak oxygen uptake or maximal aerobic capacity) is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption as measured during incremental exercise, most typically on a motorized treadmill.
Terms in this set (20) Another name for skill-related fitness is cardiovascular fitness. Power is a measure of performance fitness.
What are the five components of health and wellness quizlet?
Terms in this set (10) Cardiovascular fitness, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition.
Here are the four main elements of fitness:
- Aerobic Fitness. Aerobic fitness improves overall health and well-being.
- Muscular Fitness. Strength training improves your muscle and bone health, and helps with weight loss.
- Flexibility. Flexibility allows you to move your body freely.
- Stability and Balance.
The four components of health related fitness.
- Flexibility. This picture is a good example of flexibility because, as an NHL goalie you have to be flexible.
- Muscular Endurance.
- Muscular Strength.
- Caridorespiratory Fitness.